XTA10 Pro Compact Pedal Board, 2 Extensions & Tote
Our XTA10 Pro Compact Pedal Board with 2 Extensions: A very cool feature to this board as with other Accels XTA and FX series boards is scalability. You can remove either or both of the wha/volume extensions when you need to scale down. The different sizes and shapes of each XTA module gives you more freedom to configure your pedal board set up to best suit you. The XTA series are built Rock Solid with an air craft grade aluminum sheet metal shell with supports independently welded to the shell to handle the abuse's of the road. Pedals, cables and power supply is shown for demonstration purposes only.
· XTA10 Pro Compact pedal board
· 2 Extensions with mounting hardware
· Semi Firm Flex Case
· Adhesive Backed Hook and Loop Pedal Mounting Strips
· 2 Strain Relief Style Hole Plugs
· Cable Ties
· Quick Start Sheet
· User's Manual
• Lightweight & Rugged Compact Modular Design
• Wha Volume Extension can be mounted on left or right side of board.
• Extension can be removed and used a mini pedal board
• Excellent cable management
• Valuable space saving design
• Extremely easy power supply mounting using Accel or other manufacturer's power supplies
• Modularity (easily add, reposition, remove extensions and other modules)
• Open Power Supply Bay. 3 mounting holes that match with the FX Power Source 8 (power supply sold separately).
• Pedal Board & Extension Color: Black or Yellow
• Pedal Board & Extension Outer Shell Material: Aluminum .080”
• Pedal Board & Extension Welded Support Brackets Material: Aluminum .080”
• Pedal Board & Extension Dimensions: 15.50” (393mm) W x 13.00” (330mm) DP x 2.50” (63mm) H
• Pedal Board & Extension Weight; 4 lbs 14 oz